Veteran Representatives are seen by appointment and walk-in
Call (715) 284-4563 for more information.
Our Veterans Service Representatives are thoroughly trained and accredited by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs to represent you. Ho-Chunk Nation Division of Veterans Affairs Representatives are not employees of the federal government. They are tribal employees ready to assist you with any veterans claim.
They will assist you in securing the maximum benefits. Your representative works closely with service officers from a veterans organization of your choice such as:
- American Legion
Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs
Disabled American Veterans
Military Order of the Purple Heart
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
…and many other organizations that maintain staff at federal Veterans Affairs Regional Offices.
We can assist you with :
Compensation for service related disabilities
- Pension for veterans with non-service connected disabilities
- Education benefits and vocational rehabilitation
- Medical treatment at VA Medical Centers
- Home loan benefits (application for certificate of eligibility and program information
- Government Life InsuranceBurial benefits
Pension for non-service related deaths
Proceeds of government life insurance
Military Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)
Educational benefits. Including the Yellow Ribbon Program
We can provide information and referral for :